Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

The Very Beginning...

Hello people,


Many of you might be knowing me as a fashion blogger but here I come to express my passion for writing. This very first post is about the poems that I have fallen in love with.
Maya Angelou, she is such a phenomenal writer and I must say her writings ignite the fuel of motivation in us. To be specific, her poem "Phenomenal Woman" has really made me awestruck. The way she writes is just amazing. The flow is really something that many of us want to be there in our piece of writings.




Now here comes my other favorite. "If" by Rudyard Kipling is such a pleasure to read. You will really like the poem once you read it. 




I will be posting my writings and will jot down my thoughts here. I hope that you all will help me harness myself with your precious feedback and comments.

See you soon.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment